Aim and Scope
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of IT-based business strategy management.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- IT Business practice, management and strategy
- IT Business policy, standards, regulations, and legal issues
- IT Business economics and development trend
- Global IT business operations and supply chain management
- Strategic management in IT enterprise
- Business process optimization and decision support
- Integrating functions of e-marketing, e-trade, e-payment, etc
- Social computing for electronic and virtual marketplaces
- Applications of social network analysis and social network mining
- Online marketing strategy and social customer management
- Web 2.0, and business intelligence
- Business collaboration and collaborative business systems